Ultra-Pure Water and DI Bottles for Electronics Assembly
Bottle Exchange Service for DI Water
Deionized water, also known as ultra-pure water, is an important factor in the electronics assembly process. The lack of ions within this water makes it ideal for removing flux, solder and other impurities from circuit boards to ensure the highest quality possible, without damaging the board or components. At FCT, we know that quality matters, so we want to make it easy for electronic assemblers to meet their quality control standards with as little trouble as possible. That’s why we offer service deionization.
How Our DI Bottle Service Works
Service deionization is our way of getting E-assembly companies what they need, when they need it, with no hassle. Our process begins with you. Give us a call, and we’ll coordinate with you to tailor a system to fit your needs. We will custom-create a system for you to send your exhausted materials to one of our regeneration plants, while at the same time shipping a rejuvenated bottle to you, no matter where in the country you are. We make sure our process is always fast and efficient for your convenience.
- From a system audit and improvement, to a newly constructed system, we can provide a turnkey solution to keep your system efficient.
- At our in-house regeneration plant we are able to regenerate and/or re-bed all different types of bottles, including mixed-bed resin.
- Our network of warehousing and delivery teams allow us to provide quick turnaround times and excellent customer service.
- We’ll integrate into your workflow to ensure you get the water and chemicals you need. Whether you need a custom closed loop system, resin regeneration, or a regular tank exchange, we’ll design a system to meet your needs.
- Enjoy uninterrupted DI water production, available in various tank sizes capable of handling temperatures up to 160°F.
The Perks of Service Deionization
Electronics Assembly is a complicated process. Service deionization is one way to make your life a little easier. FCT will work with you to coordinate a streamlined process to make sure you always have rejuvenated DI bottles. That means that we’ll take care of picking up spent bottles and delivering rejuvenated ones so you don’t have to. No extra vendors, no hidden fees, no stoppages. Our bottle rotation system is coordinated by our water treatment service technicians for maximum throughput.
FCT’s experts know chemistry. If there are any problems, we’ll help fix them. Electronic assembly is not a one-size-fits-all business, and we’re willing to go the extra mile to tailor our service to fit your needs. With us, you’ll be more than just a customer, you’ll be a part of the family, and we’ll make sure you’re taken care of.
Why Choose FCT for Your E-Assembly DI Needs?
- We have the largest regeneration facility in Colorado, and can ship to anywhere in the United States.
- FCT Water is one of very few companies that specialize in both water treatment services as well as deionization services.
- No major capital investment.
- No upkeep, parts, or maintenance of equipment.
- Guaranteed water purity and flow rates for your specific needs.
You want the highest quality circuit boards possible, and FCT Water wants to make it easy for you. DI bottles can be a hassle, so we came up with a way to streamline the whole process. We’ll work with you and make sure you always have just what you need, when you need it. Our expertise and flexibility mean less headache for you, and high-quality, continuous DI water, guaranteed. We’re confident in our ability to get you exactly what you want. In-fact, we’ll work with you on every step, trouble-shooting and custom tailoring our system to fit your needs. We offer unmatched expertise in electronic assembly and high-purity water systems. We’ll help optimize system design to maximize throughput and reduce unnecessary expenditures.