Bioaugmentation in Wastewater
What is Bioaugmentation?
Bioaugmentation is the process of adding scientifically selected organisms into a wastewater microbial community in order to enhance the microbial community.
This enhancement allows the microbial community to more effectively and efficiently digest pollutants while overcoming changes in load and flow, toxic upsets, and other events that negatively affect treatment.
The Biotifx™ product line is highly effective for numerous treatment applications and industrial sectors. Biotifx™ products use a balance of six (6) or seven (7) Bacillus strains in various ratios (depending on the application) combined with a proprietary blend of ingredients that enhance the ability of wastewater microbial communities to degrade organic materials.
- Reduces odor generation
- Improves facility stability and upset recovery
- Improves FOG removal
- Reduces foaming
- Improves facility treatment capacity
- Reduces sludge yield and accumulation
- Reduces COD/BOD levels
- Improves floc formation and settling
- Reduces sludge dewatering and disposal costs
- Reduces chemical costs
- Reduces energy costs
- Food Processing
The ZymoBac™ Liquid product line offers fast and effective solutions for grease trap, lift station, floor drain, and septic tank problems. These products contain a six (6) or seven (7) strain Bacillus blend specifically chosen for their ability to break down organic material.
- Multiple Enzyme Producers
- Digests Organic Compounds
- All natural, non-toxic
- Works with or without oxygen present
- Works on a broad range of substrates
- Reduces solids and odors
- Lift Stations
- Septic Tanks
- Grease Traps
- Odor Control
- Floor and Tile Cleaners
Let’s Talk About Your Water
* These fields are required.